Sales Account Manager SDN
We are looking for a Sales Professionals to sell SDN solutions to new clients.
- Generating new business sales, developing your network and owning new business from initial contact through to on-going business
- Creating and executing account plans to deliver against annual KPIs
- Project managing teams and stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of projects within a portfolio of domestic and international clients
- Liaising regularly with the client to build strong relationships, to ensure CRM systems are up to date
Desired Skills and experience:
- Significant experience managing and developing client accounts from SME’s to FTSE100 companies.
- Consultative selling skills and experience of developing new business
- Proven track record of fostering exceptional client relationships
- Excellent account and project management skills
- Experience of selling a full range of twlwcoms managed network solutions to Director/VP level contacts
- Expertise working across a variety of digital platforms e.g. CRM, LMS etc.
- Experience in creating and writing unique sales proposals relating to client needs
- Team player
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong MS Office capability
Managed Network Sales
The role will focus on targeting specific accounts in the SME’s markets with a view to winning new business and developing key strategic partnerships in the region. The majority of the work will be to develop direct relationships with customers.
- Sell business-to-business services within a geographic territory.
- Develop sales strategies and tactics to successfully achieve or exceed sales goals.
- Manage complex and lengthy consultative sales engagements.
- Establish and cultivate effective on-going relationships with key client organizations to gain a thorough understanding of customer needs.
- Develop, maintain and direct relationships with customer client contacts
- Manage multi-functional teams of personnel (Engineering, Bid Management, Operations, etc.)
- Forecast and communicate to the Sales Director all customer opportunities, ongoing activities with the sales’ tools provided, most notably –Salesforce.com (My client’s Sales CRM system.)
- Create and coordinate proposals and responses to RFPs, with particular emphasis on response to large opportunities.
- Conduct sales presentations.
- Qualify opportunities and negotiate terms and conditions.
- Close forecast-ed opportunities utilizing all company resources.
- Develop, implement and maintain a territory management plan.